Friday, October 29, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tIhwITwhSg

So instead of a picture I went with a link to a a short clip from Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin in honor of the holidays coming up this weekend and because we just had our pumpkin carving contest the other day. I just have a few things I would like to say about the contest. First of all I think that we had a pretty good turn out and everyone's pumpkins turned out awesome. It is so cool to think about what was going on inside a person's head when coming up with their idea and how is reflects different personalities. This is also a theme that I have begun to notice in people's pieces. Everyone has pretty much developed their own style and I can tell by looking at something on the greenware cart that "oh so and so did this and this person did that". Our task for this weekend is to come up with some potential concentrations for out portfolios and I haven't a clue what my style is yeat or what I would like to work on for the rest of the year. If any of you have seen any of my work and have some suggesstions feel free to throw them out there.

1 comment: