Friday, October 8, 2010
Family Art Update.
So for my family inpired at project I finally decided to move away from the focus of one family member, to creating something that has a little piece of each of my family members. I am throwing a series of small doughnuts of similar size that I am going to wire together and make into a wall relect. I have a few ideas on how and what it will look like, but for right now I am just concerned with my doughnuts. I have thrown around 10 doughnuts in the past years and none of them live to be fired. I can not understand why this technique is so hard for me to master, but it is something that I am very interested in and I want to keep trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

http://www.raybub.com/index.html
ReplyDeleteHave you seen what this artist does with doughnut forms?