Saturday, October 2, 2010

Inspiration for Family art piece.

My family inspired art piece is going to related to my little brother. This picture is a few years old, but he is the same. I would put pictures of my pieces that I am actually working on up, but I don't have a camera so I have to start borrowing my sister's. Anyway, I'm not exactly sure what my project is going to be yet but I can explain why I chose my brother for inspiration. He is one of the most intellegent young people I have ever met. He just seems to know things and he retains so much information in his head it is incredible. Even though he is only 12 he seems to really understand what is going on in the world around him and tries to help out in anyway he can. For example on friday night my mom always takes him out to dinner with her, but this past friday he said "This time I'm paying mom, you always buy stuff for me and I know you can't really afford it." And then he busted out a 50 dollar bill that my grandparents sent him for his birthday and bought my mom dinner. So in my piece I am going to create something that portrays the vast knowledge and compasion of such a small person. I'm not sure how to do that yet, but I will update with any ideas that come to my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this idea when you told me about it when we went to the bathroom the other day haha. i love how personal it is and your brother is amazing for that and thats just adorable.

    ReplyDelete