Friday, November 19, 2010
Concentration
At first I thought that I might do tea sets of a tea pot and 4 cups, but when our deadlines for our first four projects got set I realized that I do not have enough time for that. Now I think that I am going to go with sets of wheel thrown cups that appeal to not only the eye, but the hand of the owner, which just means to me that the own will not only love their cup/mug, but they will also love holding it. So I am going to experiment or find the right sizes of a cup or mug and pull handles that are the exact comfort size. The only way that I will vary these cups is in texture or shape, I haven't decided yet. The reason that I want to do cups for my concentration is because I love holding a cup of hot chocolate or tea or coffee when it is cold outside. I think the challenging part about this is that I rarely pull handles for my cups because I have a hard time with making them the right shape, so this will deffinatley help me to improve my handle pulling skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sounds familiar...
ReplyDelete